Sunday, April 10, 2011

Paragon Twin Flame

Through worlds,
through worlds vast
i have sought your face
searching the stars glimmering
jeweled net of majesty
for the paths through the wild
to the heart of a jungle untouched
i skywalked the path of Venus
8 year pentacle in my steps
took to the air-
blue eagle winging
steep peaks of alien climes
priestess i
climb these 13 steps to completion
have lain in the temple
solstice anointed
and parted space time
between these thighs
for you my hanabku reflection
to sit as kuhul ajaw in heaven
within me
seeding a new earth
we orbit the ages
spinning in this dance of creation
fill the quartz basin
and scry story-branching possibility
owl cries through the wood
i cry out in the voice of birds
across the water
crystals bursting from my skin
as the serpent twines higher
dreamspell mage angel
your eyes held mine
as the moon moved my waves
to the final shore
through worlds,
through worlds vast
i seek your face